About Martin DanaherThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Martin Danaher has created 7 blog entries.
The USC hosted the kick-off meeting of AGRITOX that took place in Lugo (NW Spain) on 26th of April 2019.
Agritox 1st technical coordination and monitoring committee meeting QUB, Belfast, United Kingdom on 24th October 2019.[Meeting Report].
The 2nd technical coordination and meeting held at the Teagasc Food Research Centre, Ashtown, Dublin 15, Ireland on the 5th of March 2020.
19th June 2019
The USC has participated in a seminar organized in the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in Santiago de Compostela (NW Spain) . Agritox project has been presented in this event to the FAN-BEST project consortium and other stakeholders from business and academy sectors.
19th September 2019
The USC held a meeting in Sada (NW Spain) with companies from the food and feed manufacturing sector. The presence of mycotoxin in food and feed was addressed, and the methods currently available to minimize their impact on humans and animals were discussed.
3rd December 2019
QUB meet with Dr Ramon Muns, Higher Scientific Officer, Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute (AFBI), Hillsborough. Discussed trials on mycotoxin mitigation.
20th January 2020
QUB visit to Agrifood and Biosciences Institute in Belfast to discuss logistics of animal trial on mycotoxin mitigation.
14th of February 2020
Teagasc, Ireland held teleconference with Food and Drink Ireland to discuss Mycotoxins in Cereals and Agritox project.
4th of February 2020
Teagasc, Ireland, hold two teleconference calls with oats stakeholders to discuss Mycotoxins in Cereals and Agritox project.
14th of April 2020
Teagasc meet with Irish Breakfast Cereal Association Meeting at Teagasc Oak Park, Ireland
September 1-5, 2019
The USC has participated in the XVI MaNaPro & XI ECMNP joint meeting, that was held in Peniche, Portugal. The project was presented among the attendees to this international conference.
Joint Agritox and FOOD FORTRESS Workshop was held in Belfast on 24th October 2019.
22nd and Thursday 23rd January 2020
R-Biopharm Rhône Ltd held workshop in the Institute for Global Food Security, School of Biological Sciences. The workshop focussed on the use Immunoaffinity columns (IAC), specifically their 11+ Myco MS-PREP® IAC.
5th of March 2020.
Agritox workshop held Workshop on Mycotoxins in Silages and Oats at the Teagasc Food Research Centre, Ashtown, Dublin 15, Ireland
24th October 2019
The USC has attended to the kick-off seminar on the FOOD FORTRESS programme that was held in Belfast.
- Kolawole, O., Meneely, J., Greer, B., Chevallier, O., Jones, D.S., Connolly, L., Elliott, C. Comparative In Vitro Assessment of a Range of Commercial Feed Additives with Multiple Mycotoxin Binding Claims. Toxins 2019, 11, 659. [Full Text]
- González-Jartín, J.M., de Castro Alves, L., Alfonso, A., Piñeiro, Y., Yáñez Vilar, S., González Gomez, M., Vargas Osorio, Z., Sainz, M.J., Mercedes R. Vieytes, M.R., Rivas, J. Botana, L.M. Detoxification agents based on magnetic nanostructured particles as a novel strategy for mycotoxin mitigation in food. Food chemistry 2019, 294, 60-66. [Journal Link]
- González-Jartín, J.M., Alfonso, A., Sainz, M.J., Vieytes, M.R., Aguín, O., Ferreiroa, V., Botana, L.M. First report of Fusarium foetens as a mycotoxin producer. Mycotoxin research 2019, 35(2), 177-186. [Journal Link]
- González-Jartín, J.M.,Alfonso, A., Rodríguez, I., Sainz, M.J., Vieytes, M.R., Botana, L.M. A QuEChERS based extraction procedure coupled to UPLC-MS/MS detection for mycotoxins analysis in beer. Food Chemistry 2019, 275, 703-710. [Journal Link]
- Oliveira, M., Vasconcelos, V. Occurrence of Mycotoxins in Fish Feed and Its Effects: A Review. Toxins 2020, 12, 160. [Full Text]
- De Colli, L., Elliott, C., Finnan, J., Grant, J., Arendt, E.K., McCormick, S.P., Danaher, M. Determination of 42 mycotoxins in oats using a mechanically assisted QuEChERS sample preparation and UHPLC-MS/MS detection. Journal of Chromatography B 2020, Volume 1150, 1 August 2020, 122187. [Journal Link]
AOAC-Europe/Asfilab joint symposium entitled “Analytical Measurements in the Society”. Paris 16-17th March 2020.